It’s ya pals Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith.
In this thrilling installment:
- More onions!
- More metadata!
- And more confessions than you can handle!
- Plus more discussion of the works of Thomas Harris than you might expect to stem from talking about Ben’s wife’s birthday.
Hey there, it’s ya mates Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith back with a chat about different stuffs. For zamps:
- Ladies Night On Q&A
- We’re going back to Iraq!
- George Brandis’ week!
- A Triple Confession Bonanza!
Hi there, folks! It’s ya pals Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith back with another compelling mini-narrative-cast in which they discuss the big ishes of the day, including:
- Gillian Triggs’ disgraceful report & conduct at Estimates
- The Flintstones
- Illegal inducements
- TV reviewer perks
- The House of Reps
- I’m A Celeb-updates
- Cam’s missed call drama
- The Oscars
Hi there gentle listeners! It’s been too big a week for your friends Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith to cover it by themselves, so they’ve roped in your mate Dan Hall to talk:
- FEDERAL LEADERSHIP CRISES
- QUEENSLAND ELECTION UPSETS
- NT LEADERSHIP UPSET CRISES
- I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE
- and a bunch of other stuff including… the 90s!
Welcome to Episode 210 of Gather Around Me, with your friends Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith.
In this issue, Ben and Cam discuss:
- The evolving Nova Peris thing
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- House Of Cards (spoilers for the original British show)
- The Whitlam Memorial and Booing
- The Melbourne Cup
- STEAMY AFFAIRS
- Self-Induldgent Behaviour