Archive for the ‘Fireside Chats’ Category
Hi there! It’s Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith here with the debut episode of our new podcast #JustKingThings – a podcast all about the works of Stephen King.
In this episode, we are joined by Cam Tyeson to discuss Pet Semetary, a somewhat scary film about cultural appropriation, and Maximum Overdrive, a very silly film in which every single directorial choice was informed by cocaine.
Hi there, gentle listeners, it’s ya pals Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith, back for more podcasting fun.
We talk about all the showbiz goss, so if you are a comedian you definitely need to listen in – what if we are talking about you?*
But for normal people, we discuss ordinary affairs of the day, like The Phantom, Daredevil, who would win in a fight between Bruce Wayne and Kal-El, and whether fame is really worth the trouble.
*this is very untrue.
It’s ya pals Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith.
In this thrilling installment:
- More onions!
- More metadata!
- And more confessions than you can handle!
- Plus more discussion of the works of Thomas Harris than you might expect to stem from talking about Ben’s wife’s birthday.
Hey there, it’s ya mates Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith back with a chat about different stuffs. For zamps:
- Ladies Night On Q&A
- We’re going back to Iraq!
- George Brandis’ week!
- A Triple Confession Bonanza!
Hi there, folks! It’s ya pals Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith back with another compelling mini-narrative-cast in which they discuss the big ishes of the day, including:
- Gillian Triggs’ disgraceful report & conduct at Estimates
- The Flintstones
- Illegal inducements
- TV reviewer perks
- The House of Reps
- I’m A Celeb-updates
- Cam’s missed call drama
- The Oscars
Hi there gentle listeners! It’s been too big a week for your friends Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith to cover it by themselves, so they’ve roped in your mate Dan Hall to talk:
- FEDERAL LEADERSHIP CRISES
- QUEENSLAND ELECTION UPSETS
- NT LEADERSHIP UPSET CRISES
- I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE
- and a bunch of other stuff including… the 90s!