Archive for the ‘Fireside Chats’ Category
It’s ya pals Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith.
In this thrilling installment:
- More onions!
- More metadata!
- And more confessions than you can handle!
- Plus more discussion of the works of Thomas Harris than you might expect to stem from talking about Ben’s wife’s birthday.
Hey there, it’s ya mates Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith back with a chat about different stuffs. For zamps:
- Ladies Night On Q&A
- We’re going back to Iraq!
- George Brandis’ week!
- A Triple Confession Bonanza!
Hi there, folks! It’s ya pals Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith back with another compelling mini-narrative-cast in which they discuss the big ishes of the day, including:
- Gillian Triggs’ disgraceful report & conduct at Estimates
- The Flintstones
- Illegal inducements
- TV reviewer perks
- The House of Reps
- I’m A Celeb-updates
- Cam’s missed call drama
- The Oscars
Hi there gentle listeners! It’s been too big a week for your friends Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith to cover it by themselves, so they’ve roped in your mate Dan Hall to talk:
- FEDERAL LEADERSHIP CRISES
- QUEENSLAND ELECTION UPSETS
- NT LEADERSHIP UPSET CRISES
- I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE
- and a bunch of other stuff including… the 90s!
Welcome to Episode 210 of Gather Around Me, with your friends Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith.
In this issue, Ben and Cam discuss:
- The evolving Nova Peris thing
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- House Of Cards (spoilers for the original British show)
- The Whitlam Memorial and Booing
- The Melbourne Cup
- STEAMY AFFAIRS
- Self-Induldgent Behaviour
Hi there, welcome to Episode 208 in a series of 1000 podchats with Ben Pobjie & Cam Smith. In this edition we took topics from Twitter.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- @AleOfATime : barrel aged fish sauce
- @MolksTVTalk: The Bachelor “finding love” with third-place Louise.
- @clembastow: “how did Tim Brooke Taylor get his hair so shiny?”
- @alliewonder: Cosplayers
- @clarasreed: the secret to #qanda twitter fame
- @p_perez: Talk about Uranus!
- @BertGoldsmith fisting
- @BertGoldsmith sorry *FISHING stupid autocorrect
- @BertGoldsmith ok, Fish Fisting
- @alex4pt: everything on #falseflag is true, for one hour. you pick the hour
- @BertGoldsmith: Why fish don’t have pubes
- @deejbah: role of employer desire to control workforce in medical over servicing and reduced spending in areas like mental health/dental
- @nicwkelly: Devonshire Tea.
- @iamaslow: phlegm
- @CeadaoinsChild: How is babby formed
- @jakereynolds89: What’s worse – having one Vampire Weekend a year, or the band Vampire Weekend continuing to release music?
- @danieljohnhall: “why haven’t we had Dan on for ages? He’s so clever and charming”
- a similar tweet to the above from @figgled, now deleted. Welcome to Hashtag 1984
- @BecPobjie: peanut butter, crunchy v smooth #teamcrunchy
- @snarkattack: The Ballad of the Crunchy Shoulder? and how it’s not just athletes that get chronic physical injuries :/
- @LiamGeslaf: Can you discuss how #auspol will change after Abbott admits that he was born in Kenya?
- @SElizaP: riot at pumpkin festival in US. Police on root gear use teargas on crowd.
- @wiredjazz: talk about me. I can take it. Feel free to make it all up.
- @p_perez: Talk about the weirdness of university lecturers.
- @Brocklesnitch: please discuss Hallowe’en
- @registradus: game r gate
- @AleOfATime: The Bachelor… season 1
- @wardygirl: Goldfish… elephants….vanilla slices
- @Steph_Walker82: The Paris butt plug pretending to be a Christmas tree
- @DevolvedRob: My dog’s recent flatulence
- @doehedron: what is goodness?
Thanks to listener Daniel Lawrence for the angelic song at the end.