Hey there, it’s ya mates Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith back with a chat about different stuffs. For zamps:
- Ladies Night On Q&A
- We’re going back to Iraq!
- George Brandis’ week!
- A Triple Confession Bonanza!
Hi there, folks! It’s ya pals Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith back with another compelling mini-narrative-cast in which they discuss the big ishes of the day, including:
- Gillian Triggs’ disgraceful report & conduct at Estimates
- The Flintstones
- Illegal inducements
- TV reviewer perks
- The House of Reps
- I’m A Celeb-updates
- Cam’s missed call drama
- The Oscars
Hi there gentle listeners! It’s been too big a week for your friends Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith to cover it by themselves, so they’ve roped in your mate Dan Hall to talk:
- FEDERAL LEADERSHIP CRISES
- QUEENSLAND ELECTION UPSETS
- NT LEADERSHIP UPSET CRISES
- I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE
- and a bunch of other stuff including… the 90s!
Welcome to Episode 210 of Gather Around Me, with your friends Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith.
In this issue, Ben and Cam discuss:
- The evolving Nova Peris thing
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- House Of Cards (spoilers for the original British show)
- The Whitlam Memorial and Booing
- The Melbourne Cup
- STEAMY AFFAIRS
- Self-Induldgent Behaviour
Hi there, welcome to Episode 208 in a series of 1000 podchats with Ben Pobjie & Cam Smith. In this edition we took topics from Twitter.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- @AleOfATime : barrel aged fish sauce
- @MolksTVTalk: The Bachelor “finding love” with third-place Louise.
- @clembastow: “how did Tim Brooke Taylor get his hair so shiny?”
- @alliewonder: Cosplayers
- @clarasreed: the secret to #qanda twitter fame
- @p_perez: Talk about Uranus!
- @BertGoldsmith fisting
- @BertGoldsmith sorry *FISHING stupid autocorrect
- @BertGoldsmith ok, Fish Fisting
- @alex4pt: everything on #falseflag is true, for one hour. you pick the hour
- @BertGoldsmith: Why fish don’t have pubes
- @deejbah: role of employer desire to control workforce in medical over servicing and reduced spending in areas like mental health/dental
- @nicwkelly: Devonshire Tea.
- @iamaslow: phlegm
- @CeadaoinsChild: How is babby formed
- @jakereynolds89: What’s worse – having one Vampire Weekend a year, or the band Vampire Weekend continuing to release music?
- @danieljohnhall: “why haven’t we had Dan on for ages? He’s so clever and charming”
- a similar tweet to the above from @figgled, now deleted. Welcome to Hashtag 1984
- @BecPobjie: peanut butter, crunchy v smooth #teamcrunchy
- @snarkattack: The Ballad of the Crunchy Shoulder? and how it’s not just athletes that get chronic physical injuries :/
- @LiamGeslaf: Can you discuss how #auspol will change after Abbott admits that he was born in Kenya?
- @SElizaP: riot at pumpkin festival in US. Police on root gear use teargas on crowd.
- @wiredjazz: talk about me. I can take it. Feel free to make it all up.
- @p_perez: Talk about the weirdness of university lecturers.
- @Brocklesnitch: please discuss Hallowe’en
- @registradus: game r gate
- @AleOfATime: The Bachelor… season 1
- @wardygirl: Goldfish… elephants….vanilla slices
- @Steph_Walker82: The Paris butt plug pretending to be a Christmas tree
- @DevolvedRob: My dog’s recent flatulence
- @doehedron: what is goodness?
Thanks to listener Daniel Lawrence for the angelic song at the end.