Posts Tagged ‘abbott’
Hi there, welcome to Episode 208 in a series of 1000 podchats with Ben Pobjie & Cam Smith. In this edition we took topics from Twitter.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- @AleOfATime : barrel aged fish sauce
- @MolksTVTalk: The Bachelor “finding love” with third-place Louise.
- @clembastow: “how did Tim Brooke Taylor get his hair so shiny?”
- @alliewonder: Cosplayers
- @clarasreed: the secret to #qanda twitter fame
- @p_perez: Talk about Uranus!
- @BertGoldsmith fisting
- @BertGoldsmith sorry *FISHING stupid autocorrect
- @BertGoldsmith ok, Fish Fisting
- @alex4pt: everything on #falseflag is true, for one hour. you pick the hour
- @BertGoldsmith: Why fish don’t have pubes
- @deejbah: role of employer desire to control workforce in medical over servicing and reduced spending in areas like mental health/dental
- @nicwkelly: Devonshire Tea.
- @iamaslow: phlegm
- @CeadaoinsChild: How is babby formed
- @jakereynolds89: What’s worse – having one Vampire Weekend a year, or the band Vampire Weekend continuing to release music?
- @danieljohnhall: “why haven’t we had Dan on for ages? He’s so clever and charming”
- a similar tweet to the above from @figgled, now deleted. Welcome to Hashtag 1984
- @BecPobjie: peanut butter, crunchy v smooth #teamcrunchy
- @snarkattack: The Ballad of the Crunchy Shoulder? and how it’s not just athletes that get chronic physical injuries :/
- @LiamGeslaf: Can you discuss how #auspol will change after Abbott admits that he was born in Kenya?
- @SElizaP: riot at pumpkin festival in US. Police on root gear use teargas on crowd.
- @wiredjazz: talk about me. I can take it. Feel free to make it all up.
- @p_perez: Talk about the weirdness of university lecturers.
- @Brocklesnitch: please discuss Hallowe’en
- @registradus: game r gate
- @AleOfATime: The Bachelor… season 1
- @wardygirl: Goldfish… elephants….vanilla slices
- @Steph_Walker82: The Paris butt plug pretending to be a Christmas tree
- @DevolvedRob: My dog’s recent flatulence
- @doehedron: what is goodness?
Thanks to listener Daniel Lawrence for the angelic song at the end.
In today’s newscast, Ben & Cam discuss the Packer/Gyngell fine, the Neighbours strike & the petrol excise. Plus the comics page & Gather Around Me news (the news is that we are doing week-daily podcasts for another week). Plus someone is slightly tipsy! Is it Cam or is it noted teetotaller Ben? You’ll have to listen to find out!
Plus many more options over on the right hand side of the page! Boner petit!