Archive for the ‘Fireside Chats’ Category
Hi there, welcome to Episode 208 in a series of 1000 podchats with Ben Pobjie & Cam Smith. In this edition we took topics from Twitter.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- @AleOfATime : barrel aged fish sauce
- @MolksTVTalk: The Bachelor “finding love” with third-place Louise.
- @clembastow: “how did Tim Brooke Taylor get his hair so shiny?”
- @alliewonder: Cosplayers
- @clarasreed: the secret to #qanda twitter fame
- @p_perez: Talk about Uranus!
- @BertGoldsmith fisting
- @BertGoldsmith sorry *FISHING stupid autocorrect
- @BertGoldsmith ok, Fish Fisting
- @alex4pt: everything on #falseflag is true, for one hour. you pick the hour
- @BertGoldsmith: Why fish don’t have pubes
- @deejbah: role of employer desire to control workforce in medical over servicing and reduced spending in areas like mental health/dental
- @nicwkelly: Devonshire Tea.
- @iamaslow: phlegm
- @CeadaoinsChild: How is babby formed
- @jakereynolds89: What’s worse – having one Vampire Weekend a year, or the band Vampire Weekend continuing to release music?
- @danieljohnhall: “why haven’t we had Dan on for ages? He’s so clever and charming”
- a similar tweet to the above from @figgled, now deleted. Welcome to Hashtag 1984
- @BecPobjie: peanut butter, crunchy v smooth #teamcrunchy
- @snarkattack: The Ballad of the Crunchy Shoulder? and how it’s not just athletes that get chronic physical injuries :/
- @LiamGeslaf: Can you discuss how #auspol will change after Abbott admits that he was born in Kenya?
- @SElizaP: riot at pumpkin festival in US. Police on root gear use teargas on crowd.
- @wiredjazz: talk about me. I can take it. Feel free to make it all up.
- @p_perez: Talk about the weirdness of university lecturers.
- @Brocklesnitch: please discuss Hallowe’en
- @registradus: game r gate
- @AleOfATime: The Bachelor… season 1
- @wardygirl: Goldfish… elephants….vanilla slices
- @Steph_Walker82: The Paris butt plug pretending to be a Christmas tree
- @DevolvedRob: My dog’s recent flatulence
- @doehedron: what is goodness?
Thanks to listener Daniel Lawrence for the angelic song at the end.
Hello there, friends! It’s your buds Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith with another episode of Gather Around Me! If you listened to last week’s ep you might remember the lads promising – in their typical jokester fashion – that their next podcast would be entirely on the subject of Kamchatka.
Of course this is an absurd proposition. Nobody would blame them for not following through on this promise.
AND NOBODY SHALL FOR IT IS A PROMISE FULFILLED!
Call your surly teens in from their sexting booths, stoke up the fire, and gather around the wireless for a podcast ALL ABOUT KAMCHATKA, including:
- Kamchatka Politics
- Kamchatka People
- Kamchatka Industry
- Kamchatka History
- AND MUCH MORE (MUCH MORE KAMCHATKA THAT IS)
Hi there! It’s Episode 197 of Gather Around Me with your friends Ben Pobjie and Cam Smith!
In this eppy, we discuss lots of fun topics including gun control, Victorian & South Australian state politics, the World Cup and yeah. It’s a good time.
Welcome to Episode 191 of Gather Around Me and our THIRD LAST DAILY NEWSCAST!
In this special post-budget edition, Ben and Cam give their budget reply with a number of solid solutions for Australia’s non-existent economic woes!
PLUS further dissection of the new Zodiac book, The Most Dangerous Animal Of All by Gary Stewart.
Also you have no home!
Ben and Cam sat down on Budget Night to chat about all the cuts and slashes… in a new book by someone who reckons the Zodiac was his dad! Plus The Voice, Jay Zed and a bit of budget.
And lots more options in the sidebar!
(Plus we did one last night too that you can download/stream over here.)